Here are some of the highlights from the June 23, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Producer Amy put together a special trip down memory lane for some of the funniest and most entertaining moments from past Homefront shows.
As Amy mentioned on the show, here are links to our 10 most popular home improvement website posts:
- Installing Tile Over a Wood Subfloor
- AC Drain Clean Out
- Installing a Granite Tile Countertop
- How to Install a Dishwasher
- Building a Stackable Block Retaining Wall
- How to Install a Phone Jack
- Homeowner’s Guide to Paint Primer
- Faux Granite Finish for Kitchen Countertops
- How to Repair Cracks and Resurface a Concrete Driveway
- How to Lay a Paver Patio
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week a lucky listener will win the Quikrete Guide to Concrete book to help with concrete repairs and projects around your home. Listen to the show to find out how to enter.
Call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website to ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
Homefront co-host Allen Lyle joined Amy to answer the following questions from viewers:
- Is cold weather condensation a concern in solar tube skylights.
- How to hang pictures on plaster walls. (see answer)
- What to look for in window films to apply to your windows.
- Moisture between glass panes in insulated windows. (see answer)