Here are some of the highlights from the July 17, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Jenny Thavenet, with Rust-Oleum products, gives us an idea of upgrading to stainless steel appliances with the stroke of a brush.
Today Danny and Allen discussed the benefits of basement finishing and some ideas of how they can be used.
Great Giveaway of the Week
The Guide to Concrete book from Quikrete, which includes step-by-step instructions and photos to guide you through dozens of great concrete and masonry projects, from pouring a walk or patio to laying blocks and bricks.
This is the final week to enter the Today’s Dream Kitchen Contest, sponsored by Merillat, and win a kitchen remodel worth up to $35,000!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Sealing gaps in wood ceilings.
- Mixing tile with bead board in a bathroom.
- Where to place the cuts in ceramic floor tiles.
- How to hang a ceiling fan in a kitchen.
- Removing candle soot from painted walls.
- Cleaning exterior cedar siding.
- Options for refurbishing MDF cabinets.
- Flooring options for porches.
- How to install a handrail securely.
- Tiling over uneven flooring.
- Some decorative ideas for deck railings.
- Repairing a rusty exterior light fixture.