Here are some of the highlights from the January 8, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
With a long, cold winter ahead, Danny and Allen discussed how to prevent ice dams from forming on your roof.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week we’re giving away another great John Deere Collectible Tractor!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Why paint is bubbling up in a newly-renovated bathroom.
- How to remove carpet glue from wood floors.
- Repairing a grout-bed bathroom floor without tearing it all out.
- How to find where a window is leaking.
- Insulating foundation ventilation holes.
- DIY method for polishing marble edges.
- Stopping drafts from entering a microwave vent hood.
- How to seal laminate wood floors.
- Installing a rain diverter on dimensional shingles.
- Problems in a townhouse from a smoking neighbor.
- Blocking attic vents in the winter.