Here are some of the highlights from the January 23, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Paul Zuch made a return visit to continue our conversation from two weeks ago on the importance of having a certified remodeler and some of the questions that you should ask prior to hiring. More info is available at remodeltoday.com.
Paul Accardo, with The Chamberlain Group, joined us to talk about the Pre 1993 Garage Door Opener Safety law and how it impacts homeowners today.
This week Danny and Allen gave tips on how to select countertops for your home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to clean white-painted furniture.
- Balancing room ducts.
- How to fix a broken bathtub drain lever.
- Some advice for cold floors.
- A possible cause for an HVAC vent to not work.
- Insulating between floors.
- Are Hercules Hooks really worthwhile?
- How to repair a pitted garage floor.
- Is a geothermal system cost-efficient?
- Condensation build-up on walls.
- How to determine a load-bearing wall.