Here are some of the highlights from the January 16, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Les Stephens, Product Marketing Manager for JELD-WEN Windows and Doors, talked about the upcoming Jan. 29th deadline for entering the JELD-WEN Utility Bill Bailout contest.
New York Interior Designer, Marlaina Teich, had some great design ideas for less than $300.
How to Paint Rooms in Your Home
Today’s tips dealt with interior painting. Some were pretty quirky!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- How to repair the finish coming off at the bottom of a shower.
- Painting epoxy over a previously sealed garage floor.
- How to replace a rotten window sill.
- Removing red dirt stains from the bottom of a tub.
- What to use to clean grout prior to sealing.
- Is solar radiant heating available?
- How to repair a hole in drywall.
- What to do about cigarette smoke infiltrating from an adjoining condo unit.
- The effectiveness of Styrofoam spigot freeze protectors.
- How to keep snow from sticking to a snow shovel.
- Ideas for expanding a concrete patio.
- How to check a plumber’s background.