Here are some of the highlights from the February 6, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Guest this week include:
- John Gonsalves, Founder and President of Homes for Our Troops
- Christina Hoffman, content manager for HouseLogic.com.
Habits for a Warmer Feeling House
This week we discussed ways to make your house feel warmer during the winter.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- How to remove paint from interior brick.
- Moisture build-up on floor surrounding a fireplace.
- Sealing granite.
- Flaking of concrete paint on garage floor.
- Maintaining a log cabin home.
- Suggestions for covering an asbestos tile floor.
- Best temperature for a water heater setting.
- An exterior foundation wall that is bowing.
- Why a heat pump feels like it blows cold air.
- How to trim out a door with recessed jamb casings.
- Which to install first, flooring or cabinets.
- How much to pay a contractor up front prior to work starting.