Here are some of the highlights from the February 4, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny, Allen, and Amy share a few tips on how to have a perfect paint job!
Allen also shared a little background on the history of the Mardi Gras King Cake from mardigrasday.com.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair drywall dents in a wall. (see answer)
- Applying new plastic laminate on top of existing countertops.
- How to get rid of smoking odor in a home.
- Best flooring to use on top of radiant heating in a concrete slab.
- How to secure a dresser to the wall to keep it from turning over.
- Preventing water from seeping into a basement.
- How to remove dried adhesive from a resilient tile floor.
- Problem with drywall not holding paint and disintegrating.
- How to stop walls from sweating due to condensation.
- Who to call to install a dryer booster vent fan. (see answer)
- How to paint a house that has vinyl siding. (see answer)
- Draining a hot water heater when the pan prevents hose attachment.
- What glue to use when gluing driftwood.
To have your home improvement question answered on Homefront with Danny Lipford, call our Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your question.