Here are some of the highlights from the February 20, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Woodcraft magazine’s senior editor, Paul Anthony gave us an idea of what we can see in the current and upcoming issues of Woodcraft Magazine.
Actress, comedienne, singer and all-around entertainer, JoAnne Worley, dropped in to chat about Woofstock in Beverly Hills as well as the guest appearance she’s making in a limited engagement show with two-time Oscar and Grammy winning composer, Richard M. Sherman.
Remodeling with Pets
This week’s topic was the trials and tribulations of remodeling your house when you have pets around.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week’s giveaway was the new book by Lee Reich,
The Pruning Book from Taunton Press.
Questions Answered This Week
- Cellulose insulation over knob and tube wiring.
- Repairing broken cinderblocks.
- Refinishing a bathtub.
- Flaking paint and drywall joints in a bathroom.
- Can venting heat into the attic during winter cause mildew/moisture problems?
- Laying a foundation a year prior to building.
- Best insulation for a metal roof.
- Removing streaks on gutters.
- Best fabric for an insulating curtain.
- Easy way to remove wallpaper.
- Removing grease on walls.
- Best time of year to refinish wood floors.