Here are some of the highlights from the December 17, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lori Milner with Woodcraft talks about their new +More program designed to put you in touch with more variety for your home and workshop.
Home security expert Alan Young shared three keys to keep your home safe from break-ins during the holiday season.
Danny and Allen offered suggestions on how to keep window condensation from forming on the inside of your windows.
With Christmas right around the corner, we shared some holiday safety tips for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week some lucky caller will win a $200 Gift Card from Woodcraft!
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Whether to have a blower fan test done on a drafty house.
- Are vinyl or aluminum windows more energy efficient?
- How to reduce mold and mildew in a bathroom.
- Dealing with a rotten plywood subfloor from a leak.
- How to remove furniture scuff marks on laminate flooring.
- How to clean a Plexiglas shower enclosure.
- Whether to paint a rusty bathtub.
- How to texture patched drywall to match the existing wall.