Here are some of the highlights from the April 14, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Allen shares a few “don’t forget about” tips for spring home maintenance and repair.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
Be sure to listen to each hour for answers to some great home improvement questions from listeners. Questions answered this week include:
- How to remove old window film from a window.
- Problem with bulbs in recessed light fixtures burning out.
- How to remove a red stain from furniture.
- Does gravel or poured concrete make a better floor for a shed.
- Problem with grass turning brown and dying in yard.
- Installing ceramic tile over a linoleum floor.
- How to rejuvenate plastic laminate countertops. (see answer)
- Problem with humming noise in paddle ceiling fan motor.
- How to strip and paint stained doors.
- Using lipstick to mark the cutout for a ceiling fan on vinyl soffit.
- DIY termite prevention and treatment.
- Whether to remove or paint over old wallpaper.