More people than ever are tackling home improvement projects, but you need the right tool for the job to get the best results. That includes adhesives, caulks and sealants.
In this special edition of the Today’s Homeowner Podcast, we’re talking with Mark Schroeder, vice president of marketing for Franklin Adhesives.
We’ll share some pro tips for using wood glue, talk about Titebond’s newest product, DuraMaster, and I’ll make my case for using construction adhesive (and lots of it!)
- [1:01] The history of Franklin Adhesives, a great American company
- [4:06] DIY-ers want to use what the pros use
- [5:46] Introducing Titebond Quick & Thick Muti-Surface Glue
- [8:17] Pro tips for using wood glue
- [10:36] Learn about Mark’s community service project with Voicecorps —reading for the visually impaired
- [11:48] All about Titebond adhesives, sealants and caulks
- [15:44] Danny makes his case for using lots of construction adhesive, even using it to repair his boot while at a job site!
- [17:58] For vertical applications, TiteGrab lives up to its name.