More people than ever are improving their outdoor living spaces — and it’s never been easier to do it yourself.
Want to create a concrete countertop? There’s a mix for that! Setting fence posts? There’s something for that, too! Could your patio use a facelift? Don’t rip it out because, yes, there’s a mix for that as well!
In this special edition Today’s Homeowner Podcast, Danny speaks with guest Frank Owens, vice president of marketing for Quikrete. Learn which type of concrete you need for most projects. And you’ll learn about an exciting product in development at the company.
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Podcast for more home improvement tips!
- [0:00] Meet Frank Owens, vice president of Marketing for Quikrete
- [1:18] The origins of Quikrete in Columbus, Ohio
- [4:14] Danny and Frank talk about Re-Cap Concrete Resurfacer, which recently was re-formulated and re-launched
- [7:31] Danny praises Quikrete Fast-Setting Concrete in the Red Bag
- [9:28] What you should know about Quikrete Concrete Repair Caulk and Advanced Polymer Crack Sealant
- [10:50] Concrete countertops? Yes, and there’s a mix for that!
- [13:15] Laying block with Quikrete Mortar Mix, and Danny’s new favorite: dry-stacking block and using QUIKWALL Surface Bonding Cement
- [15:13] Coming soon from Quikrete: 3D Printed Concrete
- [17:03] Check out Quikrete’s video library, which has more than 80 million views!