What Services Do Gutter Companies Offer?
Full-service gutter companies provide homeowners with the most value for their dollar. Each Birmingham provider on our company list can support you throughout your gutters' lifespan. Some services they offer include:
- Installation: Licensed gutter professionals have the knowledge and resources to custom-cut new gutters and set them up without damaging your roof.
- Cleaning: Most Birmingham homeowners should clean their gutters two to six times per year. Even the best weekend warriors, however, hate climbing the ladder and handling the mess themselves. A gutter company can save your sanity and valuable time by doing the cleaning themselves.
- Guard installation: Want to prevent leaves from clogging up your downspouts? Are pests like birds settling down inside them? Gutter guards can help in both cases, and a qualified gutter guard team can help you choose and install the right kind.
- Repair: Whether you're dealing with sagging, loose sections, holes, cracking, or mold, an experienced gutter professional can identify and solve your gutter issues quickly.
Local Climate Facts
- Like sitting in the sun? Birmingham has more tree cover than 10% of the country.
- Birmingham has average temperatures, with an average high of 55°F, and an average low of 40°F.
- Would you rather get lots of snow? Birmingham sees around 41.3 inches yearly.
- Compared to the rest of the U.S., Birmingham gets an average amount of rain. The weather here is wetter than 33.3% of other places in the country.
- Birmingham is in the Cold climate zone.