What Services Do Gutter Companies Offer?
By working with a full-service gutter company, you'll get the best value available and the longest lifespan from your system. The Baltimore companies we recommend can do all these jobs and more:
- Installation: Whether you're buying sectional gutters or custom-cut seamless ones, an installer will have the training they need to set up your new system safely.
- Guard installation: Gutter guards help stop plant matter from clogging up your downspouts. No matter the age or style of your gutter system, a local gutter guard company can install the right guards for them.
- Cleaning: Routine gutter cleaning is required for success, but it isn't as simple as it looks. A professional can handle the cleaning work for you to prevent warping, clogging, and overflowing.
- Repair: Whether you're dealing with loose sections, holes, sagging, cracking, or mold, an experienced gutter professional can identify and solve your gutter issues quickly.
Local Climate Facts
- Baltimore gets about 20.1 inches of snow per year.
- Baltimore is a great place for those who like a mix of clouds and sun, as the city gets more sunlight per day than 59.1% of the nation.
- Like living somewhere that gets rain, but not too much of it? Baltimore gets more rain than 72.1% of the country.
- The city of Baltimore is inside of the Mixed-Humid climate zone.
- Baltimore has more tree coverage than about 44% of the U.S.