What Services Do Gutter Companies Offer?
Most of the Berkeley gutter companies we recommend are full-service. Some of the many jobs they can help you with include :
- Installation: Whether you're purchasing sectional gutters or custom-cut seamless ones, an installer will have the training they need to set up your new system safely.
- Cleaning: Most homeowners in Berkeley should clean their gutters two to six times per year. Even the bravest weekend warriors, however, hate climbing the ladder and handling the mess themselves. A gutter professional can save you time and sanity by doing the cleaning themselves.
- Guard installation: Want to stop leaves from clogging up your gutters? Are pests like birds nesting inside them? Gutter guards can help in both cases, and a qualified gutter guard team can help you choose and install the right kind.
- Repair: Gutter problems can happen to anyone. Whether you're struggling with sagging gutters, cracks, and leaks, a Berkeley professional can inspect and correct the issue before it can worsen.
Local Climate Facts
- Berkeley sits around the 21% percent in the U.S. when it comes to tree coverage.
- Berkeley sits in the Marine climate zone.
- Berkeley has warmer weather than average, with an average high of 70°F, and an average low of 51°F.
- Berkeley gets less rain than the average U.S. city. 8.3% of other cities get less rain than Berkeley.
- Berkeley's elevation of about 52 feet is perfect for those who prefer living closer to sea level.