To dig a perfect circle around a trees planted in the lawn:
- Loop a rope around the tree trunk, and attach it to the shaft of a spade.
- Adjust the length so that the spade reaches the desired distance from the tree.
- Use the spade to mark the outline of a circle.
- Remove the rope and dig down at the mark around the tree.
- Remove the turf under the tree and cover the area with mulch.
Danny Lipford is a home improvement expert and television personality who started his remodeling business, Lipford Construction, at the age of 21 in Mobile, Alabama. He gained national recognition as the host of the nationally syndicated television show, Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford, which started as a small cable show in Mobile. Danny's expertise in home improvement has also led him to be a contributor to popular magazines and websites and the go-to source for advice on everything related to the home. He has made over 200 national television appearances and served as the home improvement expert for CBS's The Early Show and The Weather Channel for over a decade. Danny is also the founder of 3 Echoes Content Studio, TodaysHomeowner.com, and Checking In With Chelsea, a décor and lifestyle blog.
Comments are closed.