You can hire a pro to install a children’s playset in your yard, or tackle the installation yourself. Most sets have with precut parts, but the posts may have to be bought separately.
When installing a playset:
- Allow at least six feet between the playset and other objects.
- Round off any sharp edges with a router or hand plane.
- Sand any rough surfaces.
- Make sure pressure treated lumber has dried thoroughly before staining.
- Purchasing an Outdoor Children’s Playset (video)
- Maintaining an Outdoor Wooden Playset (video)
- Creating a Play Area in Your Yard (video)
- How to Install a Tree Swing Safely (article)