The Kuppersmith Project
- The front formal living room was decorated by design professionals from Better Homes and Gardens.
- The fireplace in the front formal living room features swallows in the top corners. These contain a strong family significance with the original homeowners.
- An exterior addition to the home included a circular driveway with custom-colored concrete.
- To keep some of the historic characteristics of the home, the team maintained the brick flare wall accent and matched the front door and gate.
- To fit the homeowner's needs, the kitchen was expanded from its original size.
- In the kitchen, the team brought in a more modern theme to the home by adding in different colored cabinets and countertop for the kitchen island.
- While updating this historic home, the team created a customized drop zone for the homeowners when entering the house.
- The dining room sits between the expanded kitchen and updated front formal living room.
- The informal family room includes a wall of sliding doors that lead to the deck.
- This upstairs bedroom was updated and revitalized. One of the main features of this bedroom is the original fireplace and mantel.
- The garage addition included an organization wall for easy storage and to save space.
- One of the sponsors of this project, NuTone, provided a whole house vacuum system to allow for healthier indoor air quality.
- This historic home is located in a prime real estate area and sits on a desirable corner lot.
- When this garage addition was added, Danny and his team made sure the new garage matched the size of the house. The space above the garage is large enough to transform into an office or loft.
Get our newsletter
Subscribe below to receive our free weekly “Tips for Today’s Homeowner” newsletter in your inbox. You’ll get our latest how-to videos, articles and inspiration for your home!