The ComfortLink II programmable thermostat from Trane has a 7” color touch screen that allows you to set and program the temperature for your home and can also:
- Display both indoor and outdoor temperatures.
- Give the humidity level in your home.
- Show how much energy your system is using.
- Tell you when to change the air filter or schedule maintenance.
- Display current weather conditions and severe weather alerts.
- Give room by room control of your HVAC system.
- Allow access remotely from smartphones and computers.
- Be used as a digital picture frame to display photos.
Watch this video to find out more.
Danny Lipford: Trane’s been designing these fantastic energy-efficient units for years, but now they’ve redesigned the programmable thermostat. Check this out. Not only can you see it very well, which is good when your eyesight starts going bad. It also allows you to easily, very, very user-friendly adjust the temperature, when it’ll come on, when it’ll go off.
Also, it can tell you exactly how much energy you’re using. So that maybe you can adjust your lifestyle a little bit to save a little money there. And humidity, it’ll tell you exactly what your humidity is in your home. And we always talk about changing filters, it’ll tell you when you need to change your filter, and a whole lot more. You can even download pictures in this because it’s also a digital picture frame. Unbelievable.
Comments are closed.