North Dakota has lots of land, impressive views, no state income taxes, and some of the least stressed residents of any state in the nation. However, homeowners still have to deal with quite a bit of stress when systems and appliances start to break down and need repairs. As great as homeownership is, there are issues that come along with owning a home that can impact your peace of mind and your budget.
North Dakota has a wide range of weather conditions throughout the course of a year, and normal wear can happen at a faster pace. A home warranty can help save both time and money. In our guide featuring the best home warranties in North Dakota, we will give you information on how to choose a home warranty, why ND homeowners need a warranty, and the best companies in North Dakota for a home warranty.
North Dakota Top 5 Home Warranty Companies
- Choice Home Warranty: Best Overall
- Liberty Home Guard: Most Trustworthy
- Select Home Warranty: Most Cost-Effective Plans
- American Home Shield: Best Customizable Plans
- The Home Service Club: Quickest Service
Quick Comparison of Home Warranty Providers
1. Choice Home Warranty
- Our Take: Best Overall
- Average Annual Cost: [$550] – [$650]
- Response Time: Up to 48 hours
Choice Home Warranty is the best overall home warranty in the state of North Dakota. With a Choice Home Warranty plan you will be getting a company that has more than 13 years of experience in the business and a BBB rating of B-. Through the years Choice has always remained one of the most straightforward home warranty service providers, ensuring customers truly understand the policy that they have purchased. The coverage limits with the Choice Home Warranty policy are quite high reaching $2500 or $3000 on all of the covered items.
Pros and Cons
- Impressive customer service
- Comprehensive plan options that cover both systems and appliances
- 90-Day Repair Guarantee
- No Customization of plan
- 30-Day waiting period to start
Plans and Pricing
There are two Choice Home Warranty policies to choose from. Many plans will make customers choose between systems or appliances, but Choice Home Warranty has both systems and appliances as part of each plan. The Total Home Plan is an excellent choice for maximum peace of mind. Choice’s add-on coverage choices are also a good choice for North Dakota homeowners that have unique features and updates to their home. The service fee from CHW is $85.
Here’s a detailed look at Choice Home Warranty’s coverage:
- Basic Plan ($42 per month): The Basic Plan from Choice Home Warranty covers 13 items, including plumbing system, ceiling fans, garbage disposal, heating system, cooktop exhaust fans, microwave, dishwasher, ductwork, electrical system, garage door opener, oven, toilet, and water heater. Most basic plans have either systems or appliances, so the combination of both makes this option a great choice.
- Total Plan ($53.33 per month): The Total Plan is the more comprehensive plan and covers all 13 items in the Basic Plan, plus an additional four items. The Total Plan includes the clothes washer, dryer, refrigerator, and air conditioner coverage. The Total Plan costs just a few dollars more but has that air conditioner coverage you will want in the middle of the summer.
Choice Home Warranty has several add-on coverages that you can add to either of its plans.
- Roof leak coverage (single-family homes only)
- Central Vacuum
- Septic Tank
- Well Pump
- Spa (Can be combined with pool coverage if the equipment is shared)
- Sump Pump (must be permanently installed)
- Stand Alone Freezer
To get a free quote from Choice Home Warranty, fill out this online form or call 929-400-6164.
Read the full Choice Home Warranty Review.
2. Liberty Home Guard
- Our Take: Most Trustworthy
- Average Annual Cost: [$649] – [$749]
- Response Time: Within 24 hours
Liberty Home Guard is the most trustworthy home warranty in the state of North Dakota. There are some bad reviews of home warranty companies out there. This can scare some North Dakota residents away from choosing a home warranty plan. However, after just two years in the home warranty industry, Liberty Home Guard has managed to earn an A rating with the BBB. This is a difficult task in the home warranty industry. With LHG being a newer company, it is quite easy to get in touch with them and fill out a claim. Overall the custom service reviews from LHG are some of the best in the industry.
Pros and Cons
- BBB rating of an A after a short time in the industry
- Easy to use customer claim portal
- An extensive list of add on coverages
- No plan customization
- Has only been on the market for a few years
Plans and Pricing
When it comes to coverage options, you will notice that LHG has a very broad range of coverage options to choose from. Whether you want to go with a lower-priced appliance-only plan or a premium plan with lots of add-ons, you will have those choices. The add-on coverage from Liberty Home Guard is some of the most extensive on the market. Service fees from Liberty Home Guard are just $75.
Here’s a detailed look at Liberty Home Guard’s coverage:
- Appliance Guard ($64.99 per month): The Appliance Guard plan from Liberty Home Guard has coverage for 11 major appliances, including garage door opener, ceiling fans, cooktop exhaust fan, oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal, dishwasher, microwave, clothes washer, clothes dryer, and refrigerator ice-maker.
- Systems Guard ($69.99 per month): The Systems Guard plan is a systems-only option with nine systems. These systems are the electrical system, air conditioner, bath exhaust fan, heating system, toilet, ductwork, plumbing and plumbing stoppages, and water heater. System breakdowns are expensive to repair, and this home warranty offers excellent peace of mind.
- Total Home Guard ($74.99 per month): The Total Home Guard is the best value from LHG. Total Home Guard has more than 20 covered systems and appliances. Having a combination of all the major systems with all the major appliances helps keep costs down as a homeowner.
Liberty Home Guard has one of the most extensive lists of add-on coverages in the industry; these will include:
- Pool and spa
- Additional spa (Billed as an extra to the pool system)
- Saltwater pool
- Gutter cleaning
- Floor/carpet cleaning
- Sump pump
- Water softener
- Trash compactor
- Lawn sprinkler system (all mechanical parts)
- Electronics protection
- Swamp cooler
- Ejector pump
- Septic system pumping
- Limited roof leak
- Pest control
- Free-standing ice maker
- Central vacuum
- Stand-alone freezer
- Second refrigerator
- Wine refrigerator
- Well pump
- TV and PC
- Water dispenser
To get a free quote from Liberty Home Guard, fill out this online form or call 866-451-2281.
To learn more information, visit our Liberty Home Guard review.
3. Select Home Warranty
- Our Take: Most Cost-Effective
- Average Annual Cost: [$579] – [$650]
- Response Time: Up to 48 hours
Select Home Warranty is the most cost-effective home warranty plan for North Dakota homeowners. Adding the expense of a home warranty can be discouraging for many homeowners. The great thing about Select Home Warranty is that they keep your budget in mind throughout the entire process. The monthly fees are fair, service fees are low, and they even throw in free roof leak coverage with the policy. The Select Home Warranty plan has been on the market for more than nine years and has a very strong reputation for workmanship.
Pros and Cons
- High workmanship quality
- Free roof coverage
- Good selection of appliance plan, systems plan, and combo plan
- Must file a claim within three days
- Coverage caps can be lower
Plans and Pricing
Select Home Warranty gives homeowners three plans to choose from. A quick look at these plans, and you will realize that the Platinum Care Plan is the most cost-effective option on the list. This is just a few dollars more per month but combines the coverage offered in both the Gold and Bronze Care plan. In addition, there are some add-on coverages aside from the free roof leak coverage that you can add to your plan. The service fee from Select Home Warranty is $65, considerably lower than others on the market.
Here’s a detailed look at Select Home Warranty’s coverage:
- Bronze Care ($52 per month): The Bronze Care plan is an appliance-only home warranty plan. This plan covers seven major appliances, including a refrigerator, built-in microwave, clothes washer and dryer, oven, garbage disposal, and cooktop.
- Gold Care ($52 per month): The Gold Care plan is a system-only plan from Select Home Warranty. There is coverage for six systems; plumbing, air conditioning, heating, water heaters, electrical systems, and ductwork. The Bronze Care and Gold Care are very similar, each covering just systems or appliances.
- Platinum Care ($58 per month): The Platinum Care plan will include all of the appliances under the Bronze Care plan and all of the systems under the Gold Care Plan. When you look at the overall value of the Platinum Care plan, it is clearly the best; homeowners will get double the coverage for just a few dollars more per month.
Select Home Warranty has several add-on coverages that you can attach to either of its plans; roof leak coverage is included without paying extra.
- Central vacuums (Does not include clogged pipes)
- Lawn sprinkler systems
- Pools (Can combine with spa coverage if the equipment is shared)
- Stand-alone freezers
- Sump pump (must be within the foundation of the home)
- Well pump
Select Home Warranty will give you a free quote after filling out this form or calling 888-370-3953.
Read our Select Home Warranty review to learn more.
4. American Home Shield
- Our Take: Best Customizable Plans
- Average Annual Cost: [$479] – [$779]
- Response Time: Up to 48 hours
American Home Shield is the most customizable plan in the home warranty industry. If you live near a North Dakota city or have a home out in the country, the house you live in may be quite unique. Therefore choosing a policy that is a stock or standard plan may not be a good fit. With American Home Shield, you benefit from more than 50 years of time in the home warranty industry. AHS has a BBB rating of a B and is considered to be a premium home warranty provider.
Pros and Cons
- 50 years of industry experience
- Low chance of claim denial
- 24/7 online support for your home warranty plan
- Cancellation fees if canceled after the first 30 days
- Pricing for some plans is considerably higher
Plans and Pricing
There are three plans that American Home Shield offers to North Dakota residents. However, these plans can then be customized to work for the needs of your home. In addition, you are also able to customize the service fee that you pay. Higher service fees typically result in lower monthly payments. American Home Shield also is known for having very good pool and spa coverage for its customers.
Here’s a detailed look at American Home Shield’s coverage:
- ShieldSilver™ ($39.99 per month): The ShieldSilver plan covers 14 home systems, including air conditioning, electrical system, smoke alarms, water heater, central vacuums, doorbells, garage door opener, heating system, garbage disposals, ceiling fans, instant hot/cold water dispenser plumbing, and ductwork.
- ShieldGold™ ($49.99 per month): ShieldGold is the combo plan covering both systems and appliances. There are 23 home systems and appliances on this plan. The ShieldGold plan has additional coverages, including a clothes washer, dishwasher, clothes dryer, microwave, oven, and refrigerator. The ShieldGold is considered a combo plan; it just leaves out some of the systems and appliances that ShieldPlatinum has in place.
- ShieldPlatinum™ ($64.99 per month): The ShieldPlatinum plan includes 27 systems and appliances. Pricing for ShieldPlatinum is slightly higher, but it is one of the more premium home warranty plan choices in the state of North Dakota. If you have high-end systems and appliances and are worried about coverage, ShieldPlatinum is the best overall choice.
American Home Shield also offers several add-on coverages for homeowners to consider.
- Septic system (first-year customers only, nonrenewable)
- TV (includes home theater system)
- Well pump coverage
To get a free quote from American Home Shield, you can fill out this form or call 888-365-2839.
To read more, visit our American Home Shield review.
5. The Home Service Club
- Our Take: Quickest Service
- Average Annual Cost: [$600] – [$756]
- Response Time: Within 24 hours
The Home Service Club has the quickest coverage of any home warranty provider in North Dakota. If you are in a situation that requires you to get home warranty coverage fast, The Home Service Club will be your best choice. Just ten days after paying for your policy, The Home Service Club offers you the ability to request service. Most home warranty companies require a 30-day waiting period. The Home Service Club has been in the industry for 13 years and has a tremendous reputation.
Pros and Cons
- 13 years of industry experience
- Policy starts in just ten days
- Positive customer reviews
- No plan customization
- Does not have an ultimately budget-friendly cheap plan option
Plans and Pricing
There are two The Home Service Club plans for homeowners to choose from. The Standard Coverage plan and the Comprehensive Coverage Plan both have more than 15 covered systems and appliances. Similar to CHW, The Home Service Club offers a combination of both system and appliance coverage, making it a smart choice for a wide range of home repairs. The service call fee from The Home Service Club is customizable and will range from $65 to $125.
Here’s a detailed look at The Home Service Club’s coverage:
- Standard Coverage ($50 per month): The Home Service Club Standard Coverage Plan has 18 covered items, including air conditioners, ceiling fans, water leaks, water heater, electrical system, central vacuum, dishwasher, refrigerator, trash compactor, oven, and more. This is considered a basic level service contract, but it has a tremendous amount of home protection.
- Comprehensive Coverage ($63.00 per month): The Comprehensive Coverage Plan from The Home Service Club has 33 covered items. These extra coverages include gas leaks, ductwork, sump pump, pest control, doorbells, plumbing stoppages, attic fans, whole house exhaust, and more. There are several coverages under the comprehensive coverage protection plan that are considered add-ons with other home warranty providers.
The Home Service Club also has plenty of add-on options, starting around $5 per month and increasing from there.
- Well pump
- Service line
- Plumbing sprinkler
- Roof Leak (up to $1000 in coverage)
- Spa heater
- Freestanding freezer
- Water softener
- Pool (can be combined with spa coverage if the equipment is shared)
- Sprinkler system
- Pump (Sewage ejector pump)
To get a free quote from The Home Service Club, fill out this online form or call 800-842-9334.
To learn more information, visit our The Home Service Club review.
Home Warranties in North Dakota Cities
How Much Does a Home Warranty in North Dakota Cost?
The average cost of a home warranty plan in North Dakota is about $775 per year. The cost of the home warranty will vary depending on the size of your North Dakota home and the individual coverages that you choose. Some plans with a customizable deductible or service fee can be good for those on a budget. These plans will give you more control over the monthly payment and the budgeting process. Customers shopping for a home warranty should also consider the coverage caps, service fees as well as any cancellation fees.
|Home Over 5,000 sq ft||$1,294.73|
|Home Under 10,000 sq ft||$710.20|
Compare the Best Home Warranty Companies in North Dakota
|Home Warranty Company||Choice Home Warranty||Liberty Home Guard||Select Home Warranty||American Home Shield||The Home Service Club|
|Best For||Best Overall||Most Trustworthy||Most Cost Effective||Best Customizable Plans||Quickest Service|
|Annual Limit||Up to $3000 per covered item||Up to $2000 per covered item||Up to $2000 per covered item||Up to $6000 per covered item||Up to $2500 per covered item|
|Average Response Time||Up to 48 hours||Within 24 hours||Up to 48 hours||Up to 48 hours||Within 24 hours|
|State Availability||Excludes WA||Excludes WA & WI||Excludes NY, NV, WA, WI||Excludes AK||Available in All States|
|Online Chat / Mobile App||No||Yes||No||Yes||Yes|
|Quote||Get Quote||Get Quote||Get Quote||Get Quote||Get Quote|
We hope you now feel a bit more confident about making a home warranty decision for your North Dakota home. North Dakota homeowners are lucky to have so many different plans to choose from, but Choice Home Warranty stands out as the best overall. Whether you are new to homeownership or have been in it for many years, you will quickly see that Choice has everything you can ask for. It doesn’t hurt to get quotes from more than one home warranty company so that you can have full confidence in your decision to go with Choice.
How to Choose the Best Home Warranty in North Dakota
We hope you feel a little less overwhelmed now that we have narrowed down these choices to the top five best on the market. When it comes time to make the decision about which of these five plans is best for your North Dakota home, we suggest you consider the company history, coverage choices, and overall pricing.
- Company History: Take a look at how long a home warranty company has been in the industry. Some companies like Liberty Home Guard are new, but they have lots of positive reviews to back up the time that they have spent in the industry. Others like American Home Shield have more than 50 years.
- Coverage Choices: The coverage choices will make or break a policy for you. Take a walk around your home and consider all of the things you would like to have coverage for. Find the policy that most closely matches this list.
- Overall Pricing: When considering the overall pricing of your North Dakota home warranty policy, make sure to consider the monthly fees, service fees as well as cancellation fees. Have a good understanding of how much this plan is going to be able to save you.
Living in North Dakota means that you get to experience some of the cold and some of the warm. Having four distinct seasons is a great benefit of living in North Dakota; however, it also means that you may struggle with keeping all of your home systems and appliances in good working order. Three of the top home maintenance problem areas that North Dakota homeowners tend to run into include plumbing systems, kitchen appliances, and heating systems.
- Plumbing Systems: All homes have a plumbing system that will require periodic attention from a plumber. Plumbing system issues can create other problems in the house with sinks, faucets, water heaters, etc. Making sure that you can get this issue fixed quickly and affordability is an important reason to have a home warranty in place.
- Kitchen Appliances: Kitchen appliances are used day in and day out. The problem with many kitchen appliances is that they are not made as well as they once were. This means that through normal wear and tear, the appliances fall apart and need replacement parts. The home warranty will help to keep this affordable.
- Heating System: In the North Dakota winter, you will need a heating system that is effective and strong. IF your heating system has an issue, it can sometimes be thousands of dollars to fix it. The home warranty will get your house warmed up without dumping out your savings account.
What is a Home Warranty?
A home warranty is a protection plan for home systems and appliances. The home warranty will ensure that all homeowners are adequately protected from high out-of-pocket repair or replacement-related expenses. Home warranty plans will cover systems, appliances, and add-on coverage, and they are well known for the peace of mind that they provide homeowners. Home warranty plans vary in price and typically range from around $40 a month to more than $70 per month.
Home Warranty vs. Homeowners Insurance
Homeowners’ insurance and home warranties are not the same. A homeowners insurance policy will work to keep you protected should you experience a fire, natural disaster, or even a water line break. The homeowner’s insurance policy is typically mandatory when you have a mortgage on your home. Home warranty providers offer protection for the home systems and appliances that we use daily. These include things like the microwave and the electrical system. Home warranty plans have service call fees, which are similar to deductibles seen in homeowners insurance but considerably less expensive.
How Does a Home Warranty in North Dakota Work?
Having a better idea as to which home warranty is best for your needs is important; however, if you are wondering how they work, here is some necessary information. The process for filing a claim with your home warranty provider is quite simple; you must, however, ensure you are taking care of your home appliances and systems.
- Find a home warranty plan that meets the needs of your North Dakota home while also keeping your budget in mind; look for as much coverage as possible for the price
- Wait the 10-30 days before the home warranty will go into full effect; during this time period, cancellation is typically free of charge
- If you experience an issue with a home system or appliance, check your policy documents or the online portal system to see if it will be covered as part of your home warranty plan
- Submit a claim with your home warranty provider, typically through the online portal system or by calling the number on your policy documents
- Pay the service call fee, and the technician or contractor will come to your home to inspect the issue and complete your repair
- Once the issue is inspected, options for repair or replacement will be presented to homeowners; if the appliance or system can’t be repaired, the home warranty plan may offer replacement costs
- Repair should happen within 24-72 hours; the only thing that typically delays a repair is wait times on parts
- If a repair fails, a home warranty workmanship guarantee should help cover the additional service fee, failed repairs are not common, but they can occur with appliances and systems that are heading toward replacement
What does a Home Warranty Cover?
Most home warranty plans on the market will have three basic types of coverage. These will include system coverage, appliance coverage, and add-on coverage. When looking at these coverages and how they will help you protect your home, you must remember that home warranty plans only cover normal wear. Outside of normal wear, the policy will have a large number of exclusions.
The appliances that homeowners cover under a home warranty plan are typically the washer, dryer, refrigerator, stovetop, and other kitchen appliances. These are items that we use daily and tend to experience the most frequent breakdown. Systems like HVAC, heating systems, electrical and more are all included under systems coverage.
The add-on options for a home warranty plan include things like swimming pools, lawn sprinklers, and locksmiths. These coverages are not necessary, and they will typically require an additional investment of anywhere from $5 to $25 per month for each additional coverage.
What is Not Covered by a Home Warranty?
Home warranty plans are going to cover normal wear and systems and appliances. However, having a home warranty in place does not make you exempt from caring for your systems and appliances. You must still follow preventative maintenance procedures and do the best you can to keep things in working order. Here are a few of the things that are not covered by a home warranty plan:
- Cosmetic issues
- Preexisting conditions
- Natural disasters
- Lack of maintenance and upkeep
- Intentional breakage
- Misuse of a system or appliance
Biggest Complaints about Home Warranty Companies in North Dakota
Homeowners in North Dakota will typically be pleased to have a home warranty in place. These plans are known to save hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars for homeowners. However, there are times that people get frustrated with the home warranty plan, the way it is structured, and the overall ability to use it when it is needed the most. Here are a few of the biggest complaints about home warranty companies in ND.
- Claim Denial: a claim denial can happen for a number of reasons, but it is very frustrating. Paying monthly for a home warranty policy and then not being able to use it will create issues for homeowners in North Dakota. Make sure you keep your appliances and systems in great working order to avoid any claim denial issues.
- Failed Repair: repairs can fail from time to time, requiring reservice. The service should be free of charge if it falls within the window of the workmanship guarantee. However, if it falls outside that window, you will have to pay an additional service fee.
- Exclusions: although your home warranty plan may cover your HVAC or your electrical system, there are typically more detailed exclusions listed with the details of the plan. Take a close look at these details and make sure that you are investing in a home warranty plan that is the right fit for your needs.
Are home warranties worth it?
A North Dakota home warranty is worth the money. Whether you are a new homeowner or someone on a tight budget that is worried about high out-of-pocket expenses, the North Dakota home warranty can help ensure you have peace of mind in your home. Most homeowners find that after about one to two repairs, the home warranty pays for itself.
Home warranty plans will assist you when things like refrigerators or washing machines need to be replaced. Many times appliances were put in around the same time, and they will start to die out around the same time. If replacing several appliances in the cost of one year has you worried, the home warranty will help.
Without a home warranty in place, you will pay $75 or more just to have a company come out and look at the issue you are facing. After this inspection, the repair could cost hundreds or thousands of dollars. With the ND home warranty, expect a $75 service fee to cover the inspection as well as the repair.
FAQs About North Dakota Home Warranties
How much does a home warranty cost in North Dakota?
A North Dakota home warranty can cost anywhere from around $38 a month to $70 or more per month. The pricing of a North Dakota home warranty will increase when you add coverage and when you lower the service fees. If you are interested in a low-cost policy with great value, take a look at the Select Home Warranty options.
Does a home warranty cover pre-existing conditions?
Most home warranties do not cover pre-existing conditions. Pre-existing conditions are a gray area in-home warranties that can create loopholes for coverage. However, there are ways to increase your chances of getting coverage. Doing your research on the following contract terms can save you hassle in the future if you plan on sticking with your home warranty company long-term.
Look for home warranty companies that require a home inspection to provide coverage. Most home warranties do not require one and can use this to deny claims on what they consider pre-existing conditions. Getting a home inspection and documenting it with the home warranty company can provide a written account of the condition of your home systems and appliances.
Find a home warranty company that excludes the pre-existing condition clause in their contracts. If this clause is missing in the terms and conditions, you’re entitled to repairs or replacements on home systems and appliances with pre-existing conditions.
What is a service fee?
The service fee is the price you pay each time you schedule a repair under your home warranty policy. Service fees range in price from $60 to $150. The lower the service fee, the more affordable the policy, even when you need to use it for a repair or replacement.
What is the best home warranty company in North Dakota?
The best home warranty in North Dakota is Choice Home Warranty. Choice has been in the industry for more than 13 years; it has some excellent customer service reviews, impressive coverage choices, and lower service fees. Choice Home Warranty is an excellent plan for those new to the world of home warranties and is wondering about what is covered and what is not covered.
Is a home warranty worth it?
A home warranty policy will be well worth the price you pay. Most homeowners find that it only takes one or two repairs to help justify the cost of the policy for the entire year. However, the other great benefit of a home warranty is that it helps you have peace of mind about being a homeowner. Home warranties will help you maintain your budget and take away the fear that your home will have appliances and systems that you can’t afford to repair.
Today's Homeowner Home Warranty Ranking Methodology
At Today's Homeowner, transparency and trust are our most important values for the reader.
To create this rating system, our team spent hours researching over 60 companies, analyzing 2500+ key data points, getting the thoughts and opinions of 1000+ homeowners, and speaking to home warranty company representatives directly. We also dug into the fine print on each company’s service agreement to ensure no detail was left out.
We developed an objective home warranty review and rating methodology to score each home warranty company based on several criteria. We used a five-point scale with a point index ranging from 0.00 to 1.00. The minimum awardable value is 0.0, whereas 1.00 is the maximum. These numeric points are translated into star ratings, using whole star increments between one and five.
Here is a quick breakdown of our five core scoring categories:
- Coverage (0.4): This category evaluates the scope of protection offered by a home warranty provider. We clearly distinguished between limited or broad coverage to help homeowners identify their own home protection needs. We also factor in claim turnaround times, average waiting period lengths, plan types, annual coverage limits, policy exclusions, etc.
- Cost (0.3): This category considers what home warranty companies charge homeowners monthly, annual, and out-of-pocket. We urge homeowners also to consider the cost-to-value ratio of a home warranty plan.
- Transparency and Trustworthiness (0.15): This category evaluates home warranty providers based on pending or past legal action, hidden fees, lack of information readily available on the website, exclusions, and more. We consider how upfront a company is to its potential policyholders, which says a lot about its products and services.
- Customer Support and Satisfaction (.09): This category evaluates the efficacy of a home warranty company’s effort to provide supportive guidance to inquiring customers and how policyholders are satisfied with the assistance they receive.
- Customization (.06): This category evaluates the ability of homeowners to adjust and choose their policy details, such as pricing variation, optional add-ons, and the number of plans available.