Does your home have plastic laminate flooring? Are gaps developing between each plank and you want to fix them, but you’re not sure what to do?
Are your brand new air conditioner unit’s ducts leaking and sweating? Or are you a first-time painter and need paint sprayer recommendations?
We cover these common questions and much more on this week’s episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to learn more about these topics:
- The Home Depot’s 4 Seasons of Home Ownership – Fall
- How to determine if a wall is load-bearing
- How to fix nail pops in drywall
- The best way to remove a popcorn ceiling
- What stain to use on a pressure-treated deck
- Nail terminology, explained
- Cleaning, prepping and refinishing red brick pavers
- Replacing a fiberglass tub-and-shower unit with a tiled shower
- Solved: Can an unvented gas fireplace be converted into a direct vent fireplace?
Best New Product
|The DeWalt Hammer Drill packs a powerful punch when penetrating any masonry surface! Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- HomeRight Finish Max HVLP Sprayer
- Cabot Wood Stain
- BEHR Interior Paint & Primer
- Defy Marine Wood Stain
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase this product, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Innovative Building Products for Your Home
- Repairing and Sealing Cracks in Concrete
- Plug in this Fly Trap and Avoid Chemical Insecticides