Are your home’s gutters not catching water? If so, the gutter’s pitch could be the problem.
And: Do you want to cap off an old swamp cooler on the roof that’s an eyesore?
Or maybe you need some tips for the best way to pour paint from a can without making a mess!…
We cover all of this, and much more, on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- Solutions for black mold on your deck
- The best types of flooring to put down over a concrete porch and screening recommendations
- Valuable resources when looking for a reliable contractor
- Products to use when installing paneling
- How to run wiring through a wall and the ceiling
- How to reinforce shifting pavers
- Coat basement walls with this to prevent mold
- Replacement garden hose recommendations
Best New Product
|RYOBI’s Door Trimmer is the perfect solution for fixing stuck wooden doors! Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Shur-Line Pour and Store Paint Can Lid
- Mixing Mate Gallon
- RMR BRANDS Instant Mold and Mildew Stain Remover
- M-1 Advanced Mildew Treatment
- Titebond Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive
- Pavestone Pavers
- DRYLOK Extreme Basement and Masonry Waterproofer
- Gold Bond PURPLE XP Drywall
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, please fill in this form: