Do you have a high-velocity heating and cooling system with a fabric-like intake tube that’s moldy? Not sure whether to replace it or if it just needs cleaning?
Maybe you need new ductwork in your attic. Or you’re thinking about repairing an aluminum awning that’s sagging and has pinholes.
We’ll cover all of this and more on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics, and much more, including:
- What type of insulation to use and how much of it to add to your attic
- What you should know about BILCO doors, along with tips for replacing a storm-cellar door
- How to remove adhesive from concrete
- Determining the origin of a strong mildew scent
- Repairing mice holes around the exterior of a home
- How to sharpen loppers and pruning shears
- The best way to maintain a marble floor
- Whether it’s possible to lay pressure-treated wood over a concrete porch
- How to test drywall for water damage
- Everything you need to know about AFCI Outlets
- Finding the right contractor for your home renovation
- How to install metal slides on the bottom of a chest of drawers
Best New Product
|Dynatrap keeps pests away without the use of toxins or odors. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- ZEP Mold Stain and Mildew Stain Remover
- ROCKWOOL Soundproofing Stone Wool Insulation
- Klean-Strip Green Floor Adhesive Remover
- Daich Coatings
- CLR: Calcium, Lime and Rust Remover
- Lime-A-Way Hard Water Stain Cleaner
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- How to Build an Outdoor Countertop
- Refreshing a First-Time Homeowner’s Kitchen
- Thermacell Patio Shield Keeps Mosquitoes 15 Feet Away