Is it your first time using backer board and you need some advice on how to install it? In this episode of our radio show, we’re sharing time-saving tips with a homeowner who needs to install tile floors.
We cover this and more on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- Joe tells us a story of a holiday dinner gone wrong
- A listener tells us a home improvement story that could have ended badly
- Catching up with BILCO
- Clearing a blocked drain with compressed air
- Tips to remove sod
- Retiling a hallway
- Removing paint from a windowsill
- Combining two small bathrooms into one master bath
- Chelsea Lipford Wolf stops in!
- How to wire AFCI receptacles
- A listener tells us how he cut plywood on a roof
- Painting behind the toilet tank without removing it
- How to glue the legs onto an antique table and what to use to do it
Best New Products
|The EcoSmart Dimmable LED Light Bulb can change color by a simple flip of a switch! Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Thermacell Patio Shield Keeps Mosquitoes 15 Feet Away
- How to Install a Ceiling Medallion
- How to Build an Outdoor TV Cabinet
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, call us at 1-800-946-4420 or fill out this form and we will get back to you:
"*" indicates required fields