And do you have uncovered concrete in the basement of your home and you’re not sure if it needs to be covered?
We answer all of this and more on the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- How to fix a hairline fracture in your concrete foundation
- Chelsea Lipford Wolf talks about an awesome Christmas gift idea for grandparents!
- Good times to pour concrete
- How to fix peeling paint from pine cabinets
- Repairing gaps in wall plaster
- Whether you can put insulation in a crawl space
- Talking with Owens Corning
- What to do about stick and seal tile floor
- A DIY coffee bar from our TH member, Forrest Proctor
Best New Products
|The HOMEWERKS exhaust fan removes humidity and moisture quietly so you can enjoy the music via the built-in Bluetooth speakers! Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
- Chelsea’s Ranch Revival Shopping Guide
- Making a Small, Outdated Bathroom Look Fabulous
- High-End Patio Seating: How to Create Chairs with Pavers