Things, if you have them long enough, will break and break down — that’s life. So, it helps to know what to do when that happens.
Maybe you have a leak in the basement and wonder about the next steps to take. You’ve got some brass items that have lost their shine, or you need to remove and replace wooden expansion joints.
Perhaps you’re dealing with damage from a Magic Eraser and wonder if there’s anything you can do about it at this point. Or you’ve got a damaged tile and can’t figure out how to remove it.
We’re here to help. Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for the answers to these and many more home improvement questions.
- [16:40] The best options for deadbolts and how to install them
- [28:26] Best New Product: DeWalt Flexvolt Advantage Circular Saw
- [29:53] How to securely install a ceiling fan
- [33:56] When and how to replace barriers
- [39:53] How to deal with damage from a magic eraser
- [51:04] Simple Solution: Using a 1×4 as a brace when removing molding
- [56:52] How to make brass shine again
- [58:28] The most efficient way to clean fuel tanks
- [59:35] How to remove and replace wooden expansion joints
- [1:10:43] What to know before using mold-removing products
- [1:15:40] How to protect your home against woodpeckers
- [1:23:27] The best way to hide TV wires
- [1:26:00] How to fix a leak in the basement
- [1:33:07] What to do when cutting tree branches
- [1:35:39] The most efficient way to remove tile
- [1:38:14] Solid surface versus quartz counters
- [1:43:45] Simple Solution: An easy way to replace interior lock-sets
Best New Product
|Cordless circular saws have come a long way, and DeWalt has taken it to another level with the Flexvolt Advantage Circular Saw. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Home Depot
- Hunter Fans
- Daich Coatings
- Rustoleum Leak Seal
- POR-15 Fuel-tank Sealer
- Quikrete Slab Gasket Vinyl Expansion