Do you want to paint over polyurethane-coated wood planks but don’t know the best way to do it? All wood planks get worse for the wear with time, but you can do something about it!
Also: Sick of birds perching on your post-and-beam porch? We have solutions to keep feathered vertebrates away from your cherished relaxation spots!
And if you’ve got damaged concrete and want to cover it up, we know a way that doesn’t require a ton of money or special skills.
Finally, on this episode of the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show, we’ll cover these topics:
- What to do when water gets inside window panes
- How to divert water from a low spot
- Covering up damaged concrete
- Pro tips for attatching a face frame to bookcases
- Easy fix for squeaky floors
- Suggestions for covering a granite pathway with pavers
- Alternatives to landscaping fabric
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for more home improvement tips!
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Best New Product
|Brilliant’s Smart Home Control Panel makes it easier than ever for your family to control multiple Wi-Fi devices. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- How to Fill Flooring Voids with Luxury Vinyl Planks
- How to Cover a Popcorn Ceiling with Planks
- Dining Room Wainscoting: Add Charm with Planks
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, please fill in this form: