Here are some of the highlights from the September 13, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Great Giveaway of the Week
Fall Ames Rake Giveaway: Each caller who appears on our Today’s Homeowner Radio Show now through September 20 will receive an Ames Collector Series Leaf Rake.
For your chance to win, simply send us your home improvement question by either:
- Calling our Radio Hotline at (800) 946-4420.
- Filling out our Online Question Form.
- Or sending us an email at email@example.com.
If your question is selected and you appear on the radio show, you will receive a new Ames rake!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Supporting an undermount kitchen sink
- What to do about narrow stairs
- Subfloor needed under a tile floor.
- Whether to replace an 18-year-old hot water heater.
- How to remove musty odor from basement.
- House foundation 4″ higher in front than back.
- How to find out which circuit breaker controls outlets.
- Using gel-enhanced asphalt sealer
- Dealing with black mold on the roof
- Professionally cleaning your dryer vent
- Using marine, or urethane, caulk
- Adding brick paver borders to an existing driveway or sidewalk
- The best weed barrier – black plastic or landscape fabric?