Here are some of the highlights from the October 20, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Brian Santos, The Wall Wizard, joined Danny and Allen with a recipe to remove stubborn wallpaper glue.
Danny, Allen, and Amy offered smart Halloween yard tips to help keep the local hobgoblins safe.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to attach a mural to a granite backsplash.
- Removing stains from stainless steel kitchen sinks.
- Evening out color differences in concrete.
- How to replace a rotten door threshold.
- Water heater not delivering enough hot water.
- Problem with sink holes in yard.
- How to clean natural wood kitchen cabinets.
- Problem with bad odor from clothes dryer.
- Removing black walnut stains on a patio.
- How to warm up a cold basement.
- Problem with a slow draining tub drain. (see answer)
- Installing laminate floors over ceramic tile. (see answer)
- Applying acid stain to a stained concrete floor.
- Problem with dust in drawers from granite countertop.
- Installing fiber cement siding over plywood.
- Best outdoor temperature for painting. (see answer)
- Applying glass tile over painted drywall.
- Bricking around a circuit breaker box.
- Staining faded vinyl shutters.
- Poor water quality from bathroom faucet.
- How to remove wallpaper adhesive.
- Problem with rotten foundation posts and beams.
- How much insulation is recommended under floors. (see answer)
Comments are closed.