Here are some of the highlights from the May 3, 2014, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to fill a crack in concrete that’s over an inch wide.
- Problem with water running between gutter and fascia.
- How to open stuck windows that are painted shut.
- Getting rid of moss in mortar joints on brick steps.
- How to build a wood deck from scratch.
- What to use to clean dark stains on white gutters.
- How to keep squirrels out of a small vegetable garden.
- Problem with dark patches on stained polyurethane table.
- How to improve the look and finish on an old bathtub.
- Problem with ruts and settling on gravel driveway.
- Shimming out electrical outlets on a tile kitchen backsplash.
- Replacing the rubber fingers on garbage disposal sink strainer.
- Best flooring to install for use with a motorized wheelchair.
- Problem with bricks around wood porch columns cracking.
- How to sand, stain, and refinish cedar windows.