Here are some of the highlights from the May 11, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer, Julie Day-Jones discussed how to have a worry-free garden.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Adding insulated siding over fiber cement siding.
- How to light a stained glass window mounted on an interior wall.
- Painting over wallpaper on a paneled wall.
- How to insulate an existing cathedral ceiling.
- Finding a new wall oven to fit an existing opening.
- What is needed under a laminate floor on a concrete slab.
- How to grow grass quickly in a yard.
- Problem with glass shower door leaking.
- How to remove old linoleum from a floor.
- Converting the space for a tub into a walk-in shower.
- Removing mold and mildew from a front loading washing machine.
- Best mildew resistant caulk to use on shower wall.