Here are some of the highlights from the December 28, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Preventing moisture from forming on ceiling in winter.
- Covering stair treads to make them water resistant.
- How to take a glued mirror off of a wall.
- Whether to recycle old vinyl siding.
- How to keep ice off a deck.
- If blown attic insulation needs to be replaced over time.
- Preventing pets from damaging a laminate floor.
- How to hang a heavy painting on drywall.
- Replacing the glass on sliding doors.
- How to make concrete stain last longer.
- Removing smoking odor from a house.
- How to take water marks off furniture.
- Fixing a hole drilled through copper water pipe.
- Repairing a cracked bathtub.
- Upgrading the look of plastic laminate countertops.
- Water heater taking too long for the water to get hot.
- Cutting a hole in an attic wall.
- Whether to install linoleum on a basement floor.
- Light bulbs in kitchen ceiling fan keep burning out.
Seven years ago we replaced all our windows which came with argon gas double glazed lifetime warranty. over the past 2 year 7 of our windows are stained between the glass looks like the windows need cleaning. we have called the installer several times. the first time they said to leave a message as to how many windows and they will get back to us. This is going into two years and still no response also we have left several messages. These windows replace windows that were in the home for 17 years and none of the old windows ever had this problem. Is there any fix for this problem that is in expensive and satisfactory