Still wondering what the latest update is on the price of lumber?
Or, are you wanting to install new flooring in your bathroom but the existing floor is not leveled?
What about redoing countertops? What’s the best paint and backsplash to use?
We cover all of this in this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- Ways to ventilate your garage
- Wetwall talk with Chelsea Lipford Wolf
- Converting natural gas to run on propane
- Tips on finding a competent contractor
- Opinions on paint for cabinets that require no sanding
- How to test if your copper plumbing lines are durable
- How to paint a hot water heater and what paint to use
- Fixing a portable generator
- Repainting a painted concrete patio and garage floor
- Changing the color of a quartz countertop
- Sheetrock alternatives for a ceiling
- What to use when spray painting the outside of light fixtures with glass inserts
Best New Product
|The Wyze thermostat smart features let you control the temperature on the go or on the couch! Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- Using Composite Building Materials Saves Trees
- How to Prevent Slips and Falls on Outside Steps
- High-End Patio Seating: How to Create Chairs with Pavers
This page contains affiliate links. If you purchase a product from these links, we will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, please fill in this form: