Gas fireplaces are very popular today, and the main reason is convenience.
- Gas fireplaces provide an instant fire at the touch of a switch or remote control.
- There is no mess or clean up of ashes with a gas fireplace as there is with a wood burning fireplace.
- Models of gas fireplaces are available that require little or no venting, saving money on the cost of the chimney or flue that is needed with wood burning fireplaces.
- Gas fireplaces can be easily installed in a corner, higher up on a wall, or even in a bathroom.
- Gas fireplaces are available in a wide range of sizes and styles.
Watch this video to find out more.
Danny Lipford is a home improvement expert and television personality who started his remodeling business, Lipford Construction, at the age of 21 in Mobile, Alabama. He gained national recognition as the host of the nationally syndicated television show, Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford, which started as a small cable show in Mobile. Danny's expertise in home improvement has also led him to be a contributor to popular magazines and websites and the go-to source for advice on everything related to the home. He has made over 200 national television appearances and served as the home improvement expert for CBS's The Early Show and The Weather Channel for over a decade. Danny is also the founder of 3 Echoes Content Studio, TodaysHomeowner.com, and Checking In With Chelsea, a décor and lifestyle blog.
Comments are closed.