One of the easiest, most affordable ways to add curb appeal to your home is to install concrete lawn borders.
Lawn borders define your flowerbeds and pathways, giving your landscaping a finished look.
You can form concrete to the desired shape and color or stain it to match your style, and you won’t find a more durable, long-lasting edging option.
Best of all, this is an affordable do-it-yourself project, costing less than $2 per linear foot for all the materials.
What You’ll Need
- Quikrete Crack Resistant Concrete Mix
- Quikrete Liquid Cement Color (optional)
- Quikrete All-Purpose Gravel
- Quikrete Acrylic Concrete Cure N’ Seal (optional)
- ¼-inch Plywood
- Wood stakes
- Wood screws
- Wood float
- Mixing basin, wheel barrow or an electric mixer
- Edging tool
- Margin trowel
- Square and/or pointed shovel
- Screw gun
- Waterproof gloves
- Safety glasses
Ready to work? Read on!