Do you have a sinkhole in part of your yard and are not entirely sure how to go about fixing it?
Or maybe you’re wondering what the best type of insulation to use to put between the floor joists.
And what is the best type of heated flooring for your home?
We cover all of this and more on this week’s Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show to learn more about these topics:
- The top 10 best home improvement projects that bring the best ROI
- An interview with GE Lighting
- What to do about a leaking wall where your chimney is
- How to cover egress wells so they don’t fill up with rain water
- Types of weatherstripping
- Planning the build for an outdoor deck
- The best anti-slip finish for a garage floor
- How to repair damaged wood posts and prevent them from being damaged
- Repairing a plywood platform that is splintering
Best New Product
|The extendable Swiffer Duster makes dusting much easier and faster. Learn More >>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
- A More Colorful, Functional Family Room
- Making a Small, Outdated Bathroom Look Fabulous
- High-End Patio Seating: How to Create Chairs with Pavers
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, please fill in this form: