- [skipto time=0:00][0:00][/skipto]: Welcome to Today’s Homeowner Radio
- [skipto time=0:52][0:52][/skipto]: Danny talks about the TV crew’s trip to New Jersey and production of the upcoming Backyard Paradise edition of the show
- [skipto time=4:25][4:25][/skipto]: Joe talks about famous TV series that didn’t last as long as Today’s Homeowner has
- [skipto time=5:49][5:49][/skipto]: Check out the many platforms that run Today’s Homeowner TV
- [skipto time=8:09][8:09][/skipto]: Here’s what’s coming up in this hour of Today’s Homeowner
- [skipto time=15:25][15:25][/skipto]: Remove painted-over wallpaper without damaging the wall
- [skipto time=19:28:00][19:28][/skipto]: Tips to fix astray wood grain on barn doors
- [skipto time=28:17][28:17][/skipto]: Home Depot Best New Product: Google Nest Thermostat
- [skipto time=30:33][30:33][/skipto]: Solutions for air seeping through the back of your cabinets without damaging the backsplash
- [skipto time=39:20][39:20][/skipto]: Chelsea Lipford Wolf joins Danny and Joe to talk about the latest edition of Checking in with Chelsea
- [skipto time=43:41][43:41][/skipto]: How to fix steps with Polymer Modified Structural Repair from Quikrete
- [skipto time=49:41][49:41][/skipto]: Simple Solution: An easy way to deliver plant food or fertilizer to a hard-to-get-to plant base
- [skipto time=58:24][58:24][/skipto]: How to mold-proof your awning without destroying it
- [skipto time=1:00:30][1:00:30][/skipto]: Alternatives to use for a privacy fence
- [skipto time=1:09:17][1:09:17][/skipto]: Tips for maintaining a painted deck
- [skipto time=1:15:21][1:15:21][/skipto]: Pointers to keep your ceiling tile from caving in
- [skipto time=1:22:35][1:22:35][/skipto]: How to maintain power in your home after a hurricane
- [skipto time=1:33:07][1:33:07][/skipto]: How to use Titebond Original to steady floating shelves
- [skipto time=1:34:59][1:34:59][/skipto]: Tips to increase the lifespan of shingles
- [skipto time=1:37:05][1:37:05][/skipto]: Find the source of musty odors throughout your home
- [skipto time=1:38:49][1:38:49][/skipto]: Can you use pine needles in a flower bed?
- [skipto time=1:43:28][1:43:28][/skipto]: Simple Solution: How to turn that mate-less sock into a dusting wand
Removing wallpaper is a tedious process — removing painted-over wallpaper is even trickier. Listen to this episode of The Today’s Homeowner Radio Show where we tell you how to remove painted-over wallpaper without damaging the wall.
Do you have hard-to-reach plant bases that are hard to fertilize? Skip to [skipto time=49:41][49:41][/skipto] for a Simple Solution.
And, what about mold-proofing your awning without destroying it? We discuss all of this in this week’s episode of The Today’s Homeowner Radio Show!
Listen to the Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for more home improvement tips!
Best New Product
|There’s nothing more annoying than your thermostat not doing what you input it to do. Lucky for you, Google has the solution. Learn more>>|
Other Products and Links Mentioned
Radio Show & Podcast: Send us your question!
If you have a comment, general question about home improvement, or something we've featured on Today's Homeowner, call us at 1-800-946-4420 or fill out this form and we will get back to you:
"*" indicates required fields