The winners of the Better Homes and Gardens Home Improvement Challenge for 2009 demonstrated some creative ideas that can give you inspiration for your next home improvement project.
Winners of the contest included:
- Addition: Pam Schulz and Clark Dikeman of Culver City, CA.
- Kitchen Remodel: Ann Steenwyk of Sheboygan, WI.
- Bathroom Remodel: Meg Kopald of Shelburne, VT.
- Decorating: James Little of Naples, FL.
- Exterior Home Facelift: Sonjia and Bob McKelvey of Belpre, OH.
- Project Under $5,000: Jackie Kalin of Valparaiso, IN.
- Green Improvement: Laura Stukel of Elmhurst, IL.
- Outdoor Improvement: Jacque and Rick Bailey, Brecksville, OH.
- House Renovation: Dana Liston and David Ellis of Venice, CA.
- Home Improvement Challenge 2008 (video)
- Home Improvement Challenge 2008 Slideshow (article)
How about a real challenge for your designer staff/ Do over my manufactured home.
I have not seen any designers do this and it would be a great article as many parks are for seniors only and many of us can not longer do all of the DIY projects outselves. It would be a creative project for any staff member. Also cost and small size would have to be an unusual project than others.