Watch this video to see how we added a two-story addition with 11’ ceiling and yellow pine floors above the back porch of this 100-year-old historic home. The 1,000-square-foot addition included:
- Two bedrooms
- Laundry room
Follow the project from start to finish, including:
- Planning and design.
- Excavating and pouring concrete footing.
- Laying concrete block foundation.
- Framing up the walls and roof.
- Reproducing interior moldings and pine flooring.
- Matching exterior design details to the historic home.
- Installing woven vinyl floor covering.
- Historic Home Kitchen Renovation (video)
- Two-Story Addition Project (video)
- Family Home Addition Project (video)
- Game Room Addition Project (video)