Master bathroom renovation project included:
- Gutting existing bathroom.
- Repairing water damaged subfloor.
- Installing new plywood subfloor.
- Roughing in plumbing and wiring.
- Installing insulation in walls and ceiling.
- Sizing and installing bathroom vent fans.
- Hanging and finishing water resistant drywall.
- Installing doors, cabinets, and trim molding.
- Laying cement backer board and tile floor.
- Painting the walls, ceiling, and trim.
- Installing cultured marble shower stall.
- Cutting and installing granite countertops and sinks.
- Constructing hanging rods in walk-in closet.
- Budget Bathroom Remodel (article/video)
DANNY, I want some under counter electric lights, I guess, for Dded brightness in my kitchen….we have a 2 story and I guess this is the best way to go..help! Of course don’t want to see them under the counter..
We recommend checking out these resources:
Thanks for your question!