The Porter-Cable (model# PCFP72671) air compressor and nailer combo kit comes with a powerful but lightweight air compressor, a 25-hose, and a 16-gauge finish nailer.
- Powerful 150 PSI air compressor with 2.6 SCFM at 90 PSI.
- Air compressor has 6-gallon air tank.
- Lightweight 30-pound air compressor for easy carrying.
- Maintenance-free air pump for convenient operation.
- Draws only 10-amps and uses standard 120-volt household electric outlet.
- Finish nailer has jam release mechanism and uses standard 16-gauge finish nails from 1” to 2½” long.
Available at The Home Depot for around $200. Watch this video to find out more.
Jodi Marks: Okay, let’s talk a minute. You don’t have to do a major renovation in a room to get a fantastic look. You can just do very simple projects, say like hanging crown molding.
But in order to really do those projects quickly and efficiently, you need a pneumatic nailer. And chances are you’re going to also need to have a compressor and you’re going to need to have a hose. And instead of buying those things independently of each other, why don’t you get a kit?
Well, look right here. Porter-Cable has done just that. They’ve put this great little combo kit together. You’ve got a six-gallon air compressor, you have a 25-foot hose, and you’ve got this awesome pneumatic nailer. Now, this is a 16-gauge finish nail driver. It’s not a brad nail. So, this is a great gun to have in this kit.
So, whether you’re doing a small project, or you’re doing a large project, this is definitely the tool to have.
Now, it goes up to 150 PSI, so you can get a lot of punch when you’re working. If you dial it down to 90 PSI, then you get more of a continuous recovery so that you can move really quickly.
And what I like best about this is the price point. It’s very affordable.